- Manage the overall team’s sales performance, profit KPI and project’s result for clients in each marketing campaign
- Proactively to expand the company’s business by promoting and demonstrating Kollective to clients via phone calls, networking events, onsite meetings or face-to-face meetings.
- Identify requirements, propose and sell the marketing solution to the potential clients and agencies within the targeted segment with marketing team
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Coordinate the involvement of client/agency and internal marketing/ operation/technical team to ensure smooth delivery and meeting of expectations and campaign KPIs.
- Responsibility for developing and implementing joint business plans, measurement and benchmarking performance, troubleshooting performance gaps, driving and nurturing winning initiatives
- Seek for the opportunity to develop the product from customer’s requirement in order to make the highest suitable product fitted to the market and customer
- Generating and presenting business reviews on sales performance, business KPIs and sales operations updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- 5 years experience in business development, sales, marketing or related fields.
- Strong communication skills and Digital Marketing
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Hybrid work
- Flexible working hours
- Performance Bonus
- Annual leave
- Group Insurance
- Outing Trip
- Pocket money for exploring new experiences
- Golden week for recharging
- Overtime pay
- Monthly Office party
- Activity relaxation day
- Chula Phat 3 building (BTS National Stadium station Exit2)
Job Category: Business Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangkok