- Manage the overall team’s sales performance, profit KPI and project’s result for clients in each marketing campaign
- Proactively to expand the company’s business by promoting and demonstrating Kollective to clients via phone calls, networking events, onsite meetings or face-to-face meetings.
- Identify requirements, propose and sell the marketing solution to the potential clients and agencies within the targeted segment with marketing team
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Coordinate the involvement of client/agency and internal marketing/ operation/technical team to ensure smooth delivery and meeting of expectations and campaign KPIs.
- Seek for the opportunity to develop the product from customer’s requirement in order to make the highest suitable product fitted to the market and customer
- Strong commitment to quality sales and customer service with good interpersonal skills, initiative and prompt follow-through.
- Passionate and have a good understanding and appreciation of digital technology, online media, tech start-up and advertising field.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or advertising fields required or a minimum of 3-6 years of the account executive or related position
- Eager for knowledge and strong knowledge of media marketing, influencer marketing and social media
- Outstanding management skills, negotiation skills, and problem-solving
- Understanding of digital landscape and key measurement metrics and able to suggest tracking mechanisms to ensure the business results of each proposal
- Strong presentation/communication skill is a MUST
- Solution-oriented, strong analytical skills, and highly responsible.
- Adaptable to start-up company culture and have a growth mindset.
- Excellent communication both in Thai and English.
- Team leader and counseling with a team while able to manage end-to-end projects with result
Job Category: Account Executive Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangkok